Motorhome and Auto Features and Benefits
Features and Benefits No Motorhome Owner Should Be Without!
FMCA Motorhome & Auto provides all of these benefits and more:
- Personal Belongings Coverage for full replacement cost up to $3,000– From laptops to linens, your belongings are automatically insured for what you paid - at no extra charge.
- Permanent Attachments Coverage – From tow kits to levelers, your motorhome’s permanent attachments are automatically insured for the full amount it would cost to replace them.
- Storage Option – You could save an average of 53% off your premium by suspending collision and liability coverages when your motorhome is off the road. You’ll still be fully protected against fire, storm, wind and theft.
- Full Replacement Cost Coverage Option – If your motorhome is stolen or totaled, you’ll get a comparable new motorhome. This protection from depreciation could save you thousands!1
- Motorhomes and autos on one convenient policy – Earn a multi-vehicle discount of up to 20% for insuring both your motorhome and autos on one convenient policy. And you’ll only be responsible for one deductible, not two, if your motorhome and auto are ever involved in the same covered accident
- Hitch Coverage – If you have a claim involving a motorhome and a tow vehicle, ordinary auto policies may not pay for everything you need. With FMCA Motorhome & Auto, your entire hitch assembly will be covered at full replacement cost.
- SmartValet® – A rental car will be delivered to you after a claim. Once your vehicle is repaired, it will be delivered directly to you and the rental will be returned.2
- Motorhome Claims Specialists – Your claim will be handled by experts who understand your motorhome inside and out.
- Guaranteed Claims Service Satisfaction – Or your deductible will be waived, up to $250!3
- Allowance for Emergency Expenses – To help cover travel costs after a covered claim - so you’ll never get stranded.
- Full-Timer Coverage – If you live in your motorhome full-time, FMCA Motorhome & Auto provides you with protection similar to homeowners insurance.
- And much more...
Get a fast, free quote now and see how much you can save on real motorhome coverage!
1 Must initially be purchased within five years of model year. Coverage limited to original purchase price after fifth model year.
2 Available nationwide through select repair shops. Applies to covered comprehensive or collision claims. Must have rental reimbursement coverage.
3 Not available in TX.
Eligibility, benefits, discounts and coverages may vary.
Underwritten by these member companies of the GMAC Insurance Group, Winston-Salem, NC: National General Ins. Co., National General Assur. Co., MIC General Ins. Corp. and GMAC Ins. Co. Online Inc. Coverage not available in HI and MA. Coverage in NJ provided by High Point Property and Casualty Ins. Co. which is not affiliated with GMAC Ins. Some features may not be available.
Underwritten by National General Ins. Co. in TX and WA.
RVs with an original cost new of $500,000 or more will be insured only if all autos in household are also insured with GMAC Ins. Underwriting approval required.